Friday, May 2, 2008

"Prodigal Items "

Finding things you forgot you had. I have been working on weeding out unusable Items out of the garage. I have found a few things that I forgot I had. Like extra Car, John DeereTractor, and Antique engine parts. I found My Bicycle I bought years ago. I found Rickys Bike I bought him before Dawn and I were Married. I just hope that the Items are happy when I get them reshuffled in the Garage and not get jealous of each other.

Today I cleaned out the room downstairs that Rick used to have that I had taken over with some of my stuff , Like train table , trains and buildings, computers etc. I am doing this so that Alan has a room to move back home to. It will be nice to have Alan back home (to carry the Garbage out to the curb on wednesdays !

No comments: